Tuesday 14 October 2008

Open house and updates

Its been awhile since i last bloggd,entirely my fault, too occupied with everything else(to be honest its more to laziness).had my open house last weekend,loads of family, neighbours we never met and friends came over.we had a cater came over to provide the food.there was kuew teow goreng, sotong kangkung,tauhu bakar,ais kacang and the highlight was the 6 lambs we had on the grill(we estimated 500 ppl,reckon there was more).owh,mom also had her friends cookd nasi dagang which to me was really good(reminds me of kelantan). Thanks to those who came and to those who cant make it,dont worry,theres always some other year(if i'm here that is). Not gonna go into details cos i'm not really in the mood to blog but i will put a picture up(probbly stole it from icad or que) sometime soon.

Before the open house,dad made me go around and invite the neighbours all on my own(parents,always make their children do what they cant be botherd to do). I didnt mind really, I kinda like meeting ppl(done a bit of random talks to strangers in my life). Most of the neighbours are actually really friendly(or maybe it was me,nah,cant be)some even invited me in but i didnt have time except for one which i didnt decline since its the last house for that night.i did however get annoyd sometimes,not by the neighbours but by their maids. some of em were just rude.come on,do i look like a salesman or a thief?and not only that,cant some of u learn bahasa or english?if u couldnt speak either one,why did u even bother come to my country!grrr!!
not that i have anything against maids,i just have sumthing against rude individuals who happend to be maids.a bit of courtesy would be nice and i did try very hard not to be rude. did feel kinda bad though cos i did the invites during the night,not really appropriate.

i will be getting a new hp.my lil sis lost hers and dad doesnt want to buy her a new one but agrees that she needs one.sooo,she will be havingmy hp and i'll get a new one.i'm thinking of lg secret or samsung omnia but i'm leaning towards the former.getting lazy,i'll update this one in a bit or just do a new one later.

No comments: