Tuesday 23 September 2008

Painful Truth

I'm going to come clean,
I know I'm only nineteen,
So after saying this
I'll leave this scene.

Just strings of words,
making little or no sense,
yet our relations might become tense,
In all honesty,
I never did have a chance.

My real intention,
was to make a confession,
I have a crush on you,
now, do I have your attention?

Its not the hair,
Or the skin thats fair,
Or the eyes that mesmerize,
Honestly i dont care.

You never were hot,
At least thats what i thought,
Yet you stand out,
Among all the lot.

its the personality,
the fact that you are happy and free,
and the way you laugh with a glee,
it just drives me crazy

this i know is going no where,
time was never there,
we'll never be a pair,
its not like you would ever care.

to me,
You were somewhat cold,
So please return what you have stole,
For its no longer whole,
And the fate that would unfold,
I already know,
Your hand,
Was never meant for me to hold.

Just to be clear,it has nothing to do with reality(dont u get any ideas now)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, what happen to both of u?