Thursday 25 September 2008

Rebellious

you insist on doing this,
But i want to do that,
Honestly,you are making me pissed,
Anymore,
I'll hit you with a baseball bat,
And I'm not gonna miss.

I really dont know why,
we keep on this fight,
If you're trying to show me the light,
Please bare in mind,
Your so called 'light',
Aint always right.

I know,
I'm immature,
With a heart thats no longer pure,
Not even sure if there is a cure,
But seriously,
This is such a bore.

As time ticks,
the pressure builds up,
I might soon breakdown,
So before I suddenly click,
Cant you just let me pick?

Probably not,
You're just as i thought,
All the while i fought,
Shouldve just waited and rot.

Again,has nothing to do with reality,just random stuff

1 comment:

fiqss said...

faisal, faisal.

even a 5 yr old can tell that ur rhymes are based on ur personal experience, or what ure going through now. random stuff. as if! haha.

take it easy dude.
gluck!