Wednesday 23 April 2008

Exam preparations

i'll be facing my final a-levels exams in a few weeks and i believe its time for me to allocate more time to my studies(what else could u expect from a person does loads of last minute stuff?) believe it or not is of course is a personal choice,regardless,i feel this is a thing i have to do (this really do not occur that often)so i'll try to keep my time spent on blogging at a minimal so expect little if no updating for the upcoming 2 months. i might be back in mas and start looking for work on the 27th june or a week later at most depending on my situation.i apologise to those who visit my blog expecting to read something new in the coming 2 months just to find nothing has change. byeee

2 comments:

Ramblings. said...

Good luck Faisal!

Anonymous said...

gooooooooood luckkkk brother!!!
study
study
study
study....