Monday 14 April 2008

makeover

a bit weird aint it to start a blog with a picture of myself?just so that its clear,i didnt put put it up so that everyone in the world can see how warm i am(since i am neither hot nor cool).i dont normally take pics of myself but since i thought it was gonna be some kind of a historical moment for me,i might as well take a snap of myself.what i was aboutto do back then was sumthing i havent done for years if not a decade ago.before i reveal anything,heres a few important characters:
(excuse the pics with the wrong way up,too lazy to turn it around)


gabs,the guy who owns the damn thing


ted,the guy who persuaded me to do itjosh ,the guy who did it to menow,what i am about to blog would be a shocker.my sibs didnt want me to do it,most ppl dont think i'll ever do it and some would kill me if they knew.well ladies and gentlemen,i have shaved my head.shocking yes but believe that it is true.heres an after pic..
omg...i look sooooo weird.at first gabs told me that a 4 would be short but not too short but ted somehow persuaded me to go down to a 2.i'll put up a very funny pic of what happened somewhere between my past and present hair hopefully tomorrow when my bluetooth gets up and running but at the moment these are the only ones i can put up.still cant get over the fact that i've shaved my head(well josh did most of it but i did do the first stroke)hill keeps laughing at it although glass and seb thinks it looks really good(probably just to cheer me up).regardless, its not like i can do anything with it(glass did offer his cap) so i'll just have to live with it until it grows long.the only thing is that i got around 2 months to let it grow back before coming back to kl where homocidal friends would kill if they saw me.personally i dont know what to think cos i dont really care that much bout how i look.i'm always dull regardless whether my hair is long or short,it wont change anything in a large scale.i'm just gonna stop here for the day and mourn for my lost hair(since thats the only thing i can do).i'll do another one as soon as i find the time.


3 comments:

Farquar Haqqani said...

haha!botak!

Anonymous said...

baldy....baldy hahaha

-raje

Anonymous said...

shyttt! u really did it! i thot it was just a joke!!