Monday 17 March 2008

i wanna go home

three days left and the feeling of homesick is getting to me.its not that i dont like being here(well,i dont most of the time) its just that u dont have the pressure of having to work back at home.and add to that ,ur family,ur sibs,ur bestfriends , home seems like a very attractive place. someone once asked me which is the better place to be in and giving an answer was easy , neither is better than the other. true theres a lot of stuff u cant do back home but theres also stuff u cant do here.i learn to value a place from a neutral's perspective(although i have to say t.i is an exception)anyway,three days seems further away than it actually is.ever had the feeling that time suddenly goes slower when ure waiting or bored?if not then i really envy u cos the only reason i could think of for that to happen is that ure life is filled with excitement where as if u do,then u know exactly how i'm feeling right now.i've lost the will to work and seeing that i only have one lesson left,it annoys me that i'm still here in oundle.

i'll stll be here tomorrow but i'll be off to london on wednesday.as some of u might or might not know,my flight is on thursday night meaning that i have about a day and a bit to do a bit of shopping that is if my wallet permits me to do so. i've done my packing(roughly) and i reckon its about 10kg which leaves me with 15 left.someone wantd me to get him a souvenir from here and i have no idea what kind to get.cos..key chains are boring,lighters..well he doesnt smoke..chocs,u can get back at home,maps he can print off google,caps he can get,harrods bag..useless and theres a harrods at klia,so,to stop confusing myself,i've decided to get him something i often give my friends everytime i come back from england,nothing!(haha)i'm not being rude (i seriously am not),he's coming to a uni here in sept 08 which is like a few months away so he can get it himself. we chat through msn just now and it makes me more homesick really.

the last time i saw him was jj 7's where he playd for the kysers(he's not even from kys,but then again,apeq wasnt either)the night before the jj 7's,apeq gave me a call inviting me to play for the kysers,(luckily i managed to use my dislocated shoulder as an excuse to get me out of this one)straight after that fariq(the not so big one) gave me a rang.he didnt have a place to stay for the night so i offerd my place. my mom nvr did mind me having guest in the house (a common trait with ebo's mom)at that time he was driving a proton which is incomparable to his now bmw. we woke up early the next morning cos he had a game to get to.initially,i didnt wanna come but seeing that i agreed with some of my friends to meet up there,i just went along,he needed company anyway.that was roughly the last time i saw him,about 6-7 months ago.

funny how u barely meet ur friends although having gone back every 4 months or so.when i say friends,i meant a large number of friends not just bestfriends. the last break i had i went out with the same ppl so many times .the fact that everyone is so busy with wtv their doing means that theres barely time to meet up.if only we had more fariqs(a few size bigger than the last one,easier to ask out,always in contact),keeping in touch would be soo much easier.owh hell..i take that back,we dont really want more fariqs in the world,one is more than enough.another reason i'm not seeing them is cos our holidays are not allignd. by the time i reach home, taylors would at the end of their break and my only hope comes from kyuem which has roughly a week left of their 3 weeks holiday.

i'm gonna be optimistic about itand see it as a sign.a sign that god wants me to study so that i dont flunk my exams in the summer.i even have to teach my self particle physics which icant really be bothered with but its not like i have a choice in the matter.at least my dad wont give any of his sarcasm if he sees me working.putting those a side,i got something interesting to share.today was basically average with almost nothing going on and me being unproductive(like any other day).had a chat with a very good friend of mine(azwan) who might have realised my boredom and decided to give me a url to a very2 interesting video.it literally made my day.so to anyone who's reading this blog,i i give u the link to ken leee(i have no idea how to do this so i just put down the link)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RgL2MKfWTo

1 comment:

r.iskandar said...

"ever had the feeling that time suddenly goes slower when ure waiting or bored?"

I guess that's the thory of relativity. When u r with 'ehem-ehem' time sure flies hehehe