Wednesday 12 March 2008

Brief

As usual when my mood fails,i wont type anything long.I've added a few links which can be seen on the blog site.about 4 i think and all of em in comparison to mine are a bit more interesting i think.i'm considering not putting up a c-box although jing might have sumthing to say against it,dont matter to me cos at the end of the day,it is my choice.i've been watching band of brothers up to the 5th episode today and i seem to like it.somehow i can relate my life to it(which is kinda weird seeing that its a war story from a soldiers point of view and i aint no soldier nor havei been in a war)it was good fun watching it and thats pretty much my day.i thought up of a very good topic to blog about but somehow i forget.what a bummer.shouldve wrote it down somewhere.nvrmind,it'll come by again..i hope..well thats it for now.

1 comment:

Faisal said...

had to put up the cbox..felt empty witout it