Monday 3 March 2008

Mixed weekend

Sick on saturday,spent most of my free afternoon in Xby(really nice ppl there,should really go there more often) and here i am thinking why didnt i take a few minutes off to write my blog. at the current moment,my head is a bit spinny(if u dont know what i mean,its not thinking straight) from last nights antics which i'm really happy to say happens only once in a year(thanks to chucky who convincd me to do it).please dont ask about it,its way too embarassing although some guys would wanna take it on(yeah,come on boys,we can do this!)anyway,i'm not sure whether i wrote about my teacher adding me on facebook. he's a 42 year old guy physically but barely 20-ish at heart. seriously,no joke. he's up to date in movies,uses his 3g phone quite well(which most dont sadly enough),has his very own superbike(i think) and is very2 sporty. he's never ashamed to ask for help(prob the thing that makes him diff from other 'not so young' ppl)i still remember helping him with his laptop and buy stuff online,now he can easily do both on his own.back to the main point,facebook.i somehow think one of his pupils manage to convince him to get a facebook account which is fine but adding me just feels a bit weird. i got over it though cos once u think about it,if a facebook account gets him online more often then its a great thing,at least its easier(and cheaper) for me to cantact him(so what if we keep in touch,he's been vital in my war against the add maths).a particular girl told me to accept it and ignore the guy but i just cant do that(believe it man..i'm going soft),ignoring a stranger is one thing but a teacher who taught u and vice versa? no way...iwas sick on sat,not the hold day but straight after playing footie(too much use of energy perhaps?),i had to cancel my cooking session with andy and that was the most annoying thing i could do at that moment. we where gonna cook salmon teriyaki and fried rice(i have no idea whether its garlic or chinese) and i had to cancel due to a bleedin fever.wtf,it was my first time being sick in almost 2 years,2 f@cking years.huuh...yesterday was alright though,got my supply of movies which hopefully would last me at least until the end of term.this is all thanks to a very dear friend named poh jing yu(trying to flatter u laa,what else)its good to know that u have nice friends around you who wouldnt mind sharing the data on their hard drives. owh,chris ma intro-d me to slim jims,personally i dont think they're that good but not bad either.theyre beef jerky if u never heard of em and apparently its really hard to get by them unless ur in the states of course. the taste is nice but the chewing bit is kinda weird,feels like ure chewing beef thats mixd with plastic but that could be just me.anyway,gonna write another one tonight so taa

No comments: