Monday 3 March 2008

what?this is eaaasy

its the third day and i have to say it was fairly easy,i'm aiming for at least this wednesday but my hopes are for the 15th(if i can reach that,i promise u i'll throw a huge party),most ppl who read this will have no idea on what i'm talking bout and hey,guess what,tough luck,no chance am i ever gonna say it publicly. Just had my fourth cup of coffee and now i'm thinking of adding a teaspoon of coffee to the mixture seeing that i'm feeling slightly immune to it compared to before(could be over fatigue though).my sleeping habits really arent helping me stay fit(my term of fit means the ability to run more than 100 m) although i have to say my work rate(in academics ) is quite impressive. johny told me before that i should actually do more push ups,it makes the body more refine(actual quote).if only i had the energy,i would(seriously,dont u ever trust me?) but its sad to say that i barely have enough to get through a day of walking to and from lessons. i'll admit its totally my fault,4 hours of sleep isnt enough to support me both physically and mentally but its not like i have a choice. dont matter anyway. organised my i tunes today(i know,i dont have a life) and my current playlist(its actually called current sounds) i realised just now,almost half of it was electronica+dance and almost a third of that came from the album ultra dance 09.i ripped it to my com cos i know my sis is gonna take it when i get back(just cos she has her own house now she thinks she can get away with taking my stuff)fave song from that album would have to be D.A.N.C.E(really nice childish sound to it). not that many new songs on my current sounds since i have decided to not download stuff illegally(out with piracy,a bit lame i know)got a few marie digby on it (courtesy of kyd who intro-d me to her),her voice is not exceptionally good but she knows the types of songs to sing which is better than having a good singer but bad song.i threw in a few mash ups in there as well which appealed to me(my lil sis lost the album so i only have disc one on my com which is really unfortunate since the songs on the 2nd disc was really good).owh,theres also the beatles,let it be.amazing song although (i have said this before bout them) the lyrics is really short which is normal for a beatles song but still i have this thing against really short lyrics(dont know y,i just do).not that long of a playlist,theres only bout 32 songs on it.i update my playlist every few days so that i dont get bored,(yes i know,i have no life). i'm a bit of a universal listener so i dont really care what genre i hear as long as its good. embarassingly,my fave song of all time is fly me to the moon by frank sinatra,i nvr get bored of listening to that song and i hope i nvr will,its such a good song,try to sing it everytime i'm in the showers(the echos make my voice sound alot more nicer than it is),sad aint it?my fave song is a song that was made famous during my dads time,kinda gives me the 'old ' feeling. owh, i havent found a tap dancing class in malaysia which is a bit sad since i'm thinking of taking em during the summe(anyone?a bit of help would be appreciated),i know its still early but better be prepared,who knows,there might only be limited number of places.i'm also checking up on plays going on at istana budaya, the last time i went there was for anna and the king(wasnt that long,its like 3 months?) but yeah,it was good, a nice classic(seen anna and the king a few times in my life to be honest but it was my lil sis first time). i got hooked to theatres ever since i first went there around ten years ago(now,if u can say ten years ago with confidence u know ure old)it was keris sang puteri i think and it was alright although i have to say now that i think of it,cant say i remember much about it. still appreciate the fact that i when to see it though.from music to theatres,this is going out of topic.i'll just stop here today.

No comments: