Friday 29 February 2008

untitled

One day when you are feeling important,
One day when your ego is in bloom,
One day when you have the feeling,
You are the most important person in the room.
Take a bucket and fill it with water,
Put your arm in up to the wrist,
Pull it out and the hole that is left there,
Will be the measure of how much you will be missed

MSH

This was sent to me by my dad. seeing that my dad aint a poet,its not always he sends me sumthing like this,in fact this is a first,i never read nor heard any poetry my dad ever made(i doubt he did any when courting my mom). i'm not 100% sure that he made this (although he did claim it as his own)theres always the possibility that his lecturers or teachers could have told him in passing(he once did english lit,for some reason that i am not aware of) but in his defence,it doesnt really sound like sumthing a teacher or lecturer would tell u. the point that he's trying to show to me is fairly easy to understood,i got it the first time he told me bout it(it was during one of our family 'dinners') and still he sends it to me via email as a reminder. i have this feeling that he thinks i might let my ego get the better of me(it is a possibility seeing that some ppl have told me before that i do have some ego issues but then again some ppl say quite the opposite) and if he thinks that way than i'm gonna prove him wrong,its not like i've never done it before,it'll be another sweet victory and an 'i told u so moment'. just exp a power cut which is kinda annoying when ure writing a blog.it didnt last long so it really didnt matter. today was a bit too windy for my taste(i detest the cold when i'm awake,although i do love em when i'm asleep).not gonna type that long today,not really in the mood.when i woke up this morning i knew it was gonna be a long day so expectations of today was low and hey,its as expected,average.hopefully tomorrows gonna be a better day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to leave a comment on ur blog but haha i dont understand a worddddd what ure talking about! but ur dads sweet sending poems and all.

Ramblings. said...

When we were 12, you were a very egoistic boy.Haha.I don't know about that know though =)

Faisal said...

is my blog realy hard to understand,well,gotta improve my eng then.and just to make it clear,he sent one poem,one(just bcos its his)