Thursday 24 January 2008

bummer

this past few days didnt really work out very well. like this morning,i was damn confident with my mechanics but the exam provd me wrong. i didnt even sleep that night just to make sure i can score for it.my friends called me crazy cos well lets be honest,it does sounds crazy. who in their right mind would go a day without sleeping right before the exams?me,butthen again,i'm probably not in the right state of mind so...yesterday i had a shocking revelation.somehow in my mind yesterday it it seems more logical for me to just head back to malaysia and study there.i know i'm not the most clever of ppl but wth was i thinking. no one would ever passd up the oppurtunity to study abroad and there i was thinking of going back.ridiculuos. but i reckon the only way i could ever be successful academically is by getting as far as possible from my friends. not saying that my friends are abad influence,mind u,some of myfriends are geniuses,one guy even won the bank negara special award, but when it comes to allocation oftime,family and friends are my priority. whenever i come back for holidays,there nvr seems to be time to study cos in my mind i always feel the need to spend time with those close to me. got a few more exams coming up in a few days and i wonder if i should prioritise cos that way will reduce the need to do loads of retakes where as doing average in all papers menas i haveto retake all of em cos i doubt my dad would be content with average. like i said before,i had an all nighter trying to prepare for my mechanics,my all nighter unlike most consist of me not having any sleep and work for 45-50 mins sessions with a 10-15 mins break in between session.crazy, and it requires a lot of determination. this can only be an act of desperation from a lazy person. regardless,the ability to achieve such feat is sumthing most of my friends here found amazing. it just hows how diff we r.i was dubbed the oddest person they have ever met and i cant blame then,its not that often they met malay much less a malaysian.to me,its quite abnormal but its not rare. i know a few ppl who are on 2 hours a day of sleep and they're crazier than i am.i can only do all nighters once in awhile and i nvr do them in a row although physically i know i can hold out much longer but its the mental aspect that puts me off.i just cant be bothered.i apologizei didnt post my 'song'.i promise ya, i did write it but i only got the chorus and it sure is original,thats the important bit so i'm holding it off until i get the inspiration to write the start.haih..what a bad few days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there dude~ i haven't even started university but i will face the pressure soon. real soon.