Wednesday 30 January 2008

u annoy me sooo much

my allnighter didnt work out as well as i hoped,by 3-ish,i ran out of papers to do,bummer.the exams went alright actually,i quite enjoyed answering the questions.it doesnt matter anymore cos EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!! i'm gonna enjoy the next few days before banging my brain against the wall made of my next set of exam questions. today in general isnt really exciting,the same old wednesday.i almost lost it today cos of a certain sumone. it annoys me when ppl repeat themselves over and over again.just imagine this,everytime i'm about to have a meal,this guy goes "ure not allowed to have that,it was murdered in the most brutal way".now,i dont really care to be honest if its a once in awhile thing but he does it every meal time. i just ignore him most of the time but i know thats just rude. just because he's efforts in trying to be funny isnt really working,i should at least pay a bit of attention and maybe fake a laugh but then again,that would just undermine him. its just one of those things u just wish didnt have to happen.i never liked ignoring ppl but as a person,i have my limits.i remember ignoring this one 'girl' that got hold of my hp number and wanted to 'get to know' me(its a once in a lifetime thing,well,not really).its not that i dont wanna knw her(well i dont to be honest),but come on,what kind of girl would miss calld a stranger and expect me to call back?she didnt even introduce herself,how rude.i've ignored her long enough for her to stop txting and miss calling me but 2 friends of mine got infected,haha(no,i'm not having laugh on other ppls misfortunes,well perhaps i am,haha)its probably my fault anyway cos i asked them to check who it was.the reason as to why i refer that person as 'girl' cos i'm not sure whether if it was a 'her' and it could be sumone pulling a prank. i used to be in a boarding school and i recall this one time when a friend of mine ,pretending to be a girl, txt another friend of mine,flirting and stuff like that,back then it does seems funny but if ure on the other end,it'll probably be embarassing.i fear that,honestly i do.this is way out of topic,haha.owh yeah,ignoring sumone. well heres the thing,my religions(well my islamic studies teacher) once told me that i may hate ones actions but not the person.easier said than done.i never achieved it although i have been trying.its so hard not to hate a person if his/her actions annoy you.the way i do it is rather than blame that person i blame myself for not being able to accept whatever it is they do that annoys me.sad isnt it?

No comments: