Thursday 31 January 2008

quicky

not gonna do a long one today since got loads of stuff i wanna do right now. today was pretty much like yesterday,a dull day.someone once told me that bad things happen in threes so i would assume tomorrow to be dull as well.another hate tale. i was playing football in the afternoon and we were divided into 4 teams. i really didnt care that my teammates arent as good as the others(not saying i'm good either) but if ever there were ppl who follow what my mom would say a 'tong kosong',it was them. i cant believe i had the misfortune of knowing these ppl who rate themselves so highly without knowing where they really stand.again,i'm not saying i'm good but at least i dont go on telling ppl how awful they are and how good i am. the fact that i know i'm average if not below keeps me at bay where as these ppl not knowing they suck keep talking crap.it was soo erghhhhh...perhaps its their right to say wtv they want but how i wish they did it without me hearing it.enough bout that,too much hate in my blog already. i'm continuing to teach myself japanese,its been hard but i reckon if given the time,i could be able to master basic japanese communication.there was always this wanting i had of going to japan.why not?its a beautiful place, loads of culture,amazing food(my fave in fact), and the history(they occupied us once but who cares anymore,let bygones be bygones).i was thinking of going there sumtime in the summer,which is straight after the exams. my dad would prob say no cos he just askd me whether i would like to go on the harvard summer school. i dont really have to think about it cos i know the answer to it already.he'll be disappointed but,its not the first time.aight,this is gonna drag on,i might as well stop here.

No comments: