Monday 21 January 2008

song writing

in my quest to experience as many things as possible i have decided that today i'm gonna write a song. weird,i'll admit but i have come to think that if william hung can sing,whats wrong with me song writing. anyway,its not like i'm gonna make a career out of it,its a one off unless i have this same feeling in the future so look out for tomorrows entree which is my song.yeah,tomorrow,i've only decided it afew minutes ago so give me time to write,i aint no professional nor am i that artistic. this feeling is probably due to the fact that i've been karaoke-ing all day on my room and just wondered what it feels like to have my very own song,quite childish actually but once i think about it,u get to be a child once so let me be,or as the beatles would have it said let it be.i have no idea what kind of song i would wanna write.i recall in 5th form a friend of mine came into my cube(its just a small space with 4 walls and a door) and asked me to write a lyric for his song.he had the tune to it but i had no idea what to write about back then.anyway, he had theidea and thats the important bit.i reckon i could get one of my friends to sing it(he has a hell of a voice,trust me). i got the tune in my head but i fear that its quite similar to mostsongs we hear. the least that i want from my song would probably be originality cos if i'm gonna do this,i wanna do it right.ok hold that thought,just had a brainstorm.

No comments: