Sunday 20 January 2008

MOving in

Just moved a few stuff that was in my computer.i reckon i should limit my time blogging cos i heard stories on how blogging can be addictive. feels good though,having my very own blog. apparently some ppl just blog about their daily lives while others wait till sumting interesting happens and write a massive entree. i reckon i wanna do both(not cos i can,which i doubt,but cos i'm too lazy to decide) and since i really have doubts anyone would actually read my blog(i aint no celeb,nor do i force my friends to read my blog) so everything would prob bekept in here. I could keep it in my computer but having a blog would allow me to access it almost anywhere witout having the hussle to bring my own computer.My first step to becoming a professional author(yeah right)

No comments: