Thursday 31 January 2008

...chill..chill.chill

WTF!!!!!!!!yesterday was one of the most boring days of my life.i was hoping for a streak of good days after 3 back to back bad days,guess it doesnt work that way.i didnt miss an entree yesterday,i already typed everything in and my connection suddenly faild.cant be bothered to typed everything again,such a waste of time.my cooking didnt go very well.i'll put up what i did in the other blog but seriously,the cooking was crap.football session was alright although my feet still hurts from previous games.and thats basically it.nothing exciting nor interesting.today was alright though,i was told that my idea for my coursework was too technical and tooooooo ambitious,i know it is but its just soo interesting.i'm being practical though by not doing it cos its never gonna turn out well cos i know i dont have enough knowledge on it. my dad just askd me again boutthe summer school,sooner or later i'll have to tell him that i dont wanna go,i would prefer to spend my summer doing sumthing that i like rather than what he wants me to do.its the only chance i have before uni.i would love to go back to teaching the burmese kids, although i wouldnt mind doing something else. i was planning to go to japan for the summer but by the looks of things,i''ll probably have to postpone my trip.i daydreamed once of being a waiter in a restaurant,not for a career but just for the fun of it.i love engaging with ppl and being a waiter does just that. i almost when to search for a job last summer but was held back cos my dad doesnt want me to work for money at that current moment.just imagine,there i was trying to be independent but shot down by my own dad. i know his intentions was good,he wants me to study for my exams(which i should have) but whats wrong with me trying to get exp working in a restaurant?i once went to an opening of my dad's friends restaurant(madam kwans),he named the place after his mom,and eversince then i always wanted to do that.i reckon my mom would love that,a restaurant of her own,just imagine,Lady Suri's.haha,i told my mom about it and she seems quite enthusiastic.my mom loves cooking and trust me her cooking is heavenly. Uncle Tab always asked whens the next time my mom is gonna cook her nasi dagang(he loves itsoo much).enough boasting about my mom,she'll blush if she reads this,but i promise u,its true. i also (once u pon a time) wanted to work as a concierge at a hotel.its another one of those jobs where u need good social skills.ok,that is it,ive decided that regardless of what my dad is gonna say,i'm gonna work during the summer,yeah i will..hm!(not gonna tell him yet though)

No comments: