Tuesday 5 February 2008

fayzal is resting

sleep,breakfast,film,shower,sleep,film,lunch,film,bath,chill,ps3,supper,work(not really),blogging! cant get any slack than this.this is how i want to live my life,nothing much to do but slaaaaaaaaack.its gonna cost me a lot though.i'll probably have to go to bed late tonight just to finish up on my work.the price i pay for a day's worth of rest.i dont really mind,its been enjoyable whilst it lasted. Nik Kamil(class of 96) called me just a few minutes ago.Nice chap,had a good conversation.it amazes me though that he would call me all the way from the states. felt a bit guilty cos it probably cost him alot but he doesnt seem to mind. its exciting to know that i'll be meeting sumone(in fact 2 ppl) in boston.both are old boys actually and one of em is doing his pHD at Harvard,woweee.i never dreamt of going to harvard to study(due to my slack attitude) but i'm still going to have a look see.i was replying emails this evening and in the email Nik sent to Ahmad(class of 88),there was this line that kinda made me laugh.i quote Nik ..Faisal is also an old boy and was the rugby superstar back in Koleq. haha, makes me feel old,it does,seriously. the superstar bit almost made tears come out,its hilarious.i never see myself as a rugby superstar although i did win a few stuff(not really that few but not that many either). the way we(my team) see ourselves is a team without superstars(could be just me thinking it that way though). anyway, it doesnt really matter,what matters is that they are willing to give their time to meet ur average(could be below or above,i dont know) teenager(aka me!) who left the same institution they went to a year and a bit ago. it just shows how close old boys are,and i for one am proud of it.wohoo. just started on my shopping list.i might be getting a new pair of jeans. mine just got torn apart,it looks ridiculous,but then again,i thot jeans were meant to be torn,arent they? i'm considering on getting my youngest sis a wii.i know,it sounds crazy but i reckon it would be worth it,i dont really care when it comes to family. and she'll love it!my mom wont appreciate it though cos it'll probably distract my sis from doing work. i dont put down stuff like shirts and pants on the list they arent really that important.i only put down a thing or two on the list and everything else depends on how much my list uses up my money. at the moment i have no idea at all.maybe i should sleep on it.yeah,might as well do it now so that i can wake up at 3.

No comments: