Sunday 24 February 2008

back to the present

finally i've finishd the boston ones.feels quite good right now although i havent startd on my work yet.big mak came in and ask me to help him with his work,i dont really mind to be honest since it'll improve my own work.today is a very normal sunday,with a few ppl still feeling a bit of a hangover from last nights antics(yup,that is normal).woke up really late today just to find out that samsons been tryin to call me to get me to play footie which was fine seeing i love doing it for fun. ive had this wanting to quit the football team for awhile and do sumthing else,badminton perhaps which is more laid back and less stressful.the reason y i play football in the first place was cos its fun but when ure being pressurd to win,the excitement just..goes away. i was reminded today that my room is a bit empty.my argument was that its expensive to really decorate my room seeing that its slightly larger than ur average room and theres no point since i'm only gonna be here for a few months.its neat though,i promise.its a trait i try to keep from back in the 'old' days.the three main stuff is still on my wall,the jalur gemilang,my arsenal jersey and barcelona jersey.i've stoppd learning japanese for awhile,i was hoping to continue to do so after the exams but apparently i have to prepare for the next exams and i am not gonna do last minute stuff anymore so better get started early.yeah,that would be a great i dea.starting from today,i'll 'try' to maintain a maximum of 4 hours a sleep (its possible,i've done it before).finish fable today which is the best uk game i ever plyd so far(the only one to be exact) but i dont think i'll go for fable 2 though.owh,i saw crash yesteray and seriously it was really sad.go an see it yourself,i almost cried in one of the scenes.enlightening aswell,no joke.i'm also starting to plan out what i wanna do this summer (although its like a few months a way). my first thought was to get a job as a waiter or a concierge although the latter normally need an in depth knowledge of the surrounding areas but i reckon i could manage.y? cos i want a job that interacts with ppl its also the exp of working,but before that,i need to convince my dad to allow me to do so(parents,what would u expect). i've done a bit of work before but i nvr told my parents bout it,now theres a feeling of guiilt if i dont tell them my plan.where and how are problems which can solved if i put the effort in.i'll keep updating about it when i could.

No comments: