Wednesday 20 February 2008

Boston part 2

where was I?owh yeah,sunday. this was the day i was supposedly to have a personal tour of the all famous harvard. I was actually more looking forward to meet nik and ahmad to be honest cos they somehow remind me of my youth(yeah!).for those who dont know em,they're old boys. Nik is from class of 96(ten years us,well for most of us) and ahmad is from 88(a year before most of us was born). Nik pickd me up from the hotel(midtown hotel,did i state that yesterday?) around half past nine and we went off to harvard square. had peets coffee(i think thats the name of the shop,its a chain so if anyone knows the actual, one correct me)well i actually had hot choc whilst waiting for ahmad to get back from sending his kids to the museum i think(yes, kids, he's 37..duhh)When ahmad finally joind us,had breakfast at..(i have no idea where we went) but it was alright. i dont know whether its luck or god loves me but everytime i choose sumthing from an 'alien' menu,it always turns out to be quite nice. i had waffles with bananas and choc syrup(ngaaaa)nice...whilst nik and ahmad were arguing over the bill(both insisting that they pay)i was thinking on how things are gonna change for me anf my friends(yeah you!) as we grow up. fighting over bills?u having a laugh?cant really imagine that but it will happen i guess..ahamd took me around harvard which at the time was experiencing horrid weather.its like sumone up there doesnt want me to come to the place(not that i can in the first place).but it was good. we started out at the statue of three lies. not gonna spoil it to all u harvard gonnabe's but trust me,its amusing. after that we just hang around the place for a bit but not that long cos Nik had a plane to catch. nik told me about his pace wrentham which is a factory outlet stores village(is that even the right term?)and apparently it was one of the best places to shop.i found that to be true a few days later when i went there.that was basically it.my sunday ended with me having dinner yet again at the food court with chee a think then joining the others for pizza(well i didnt have the pizzas cos i cant) . we ditchd a chance to watch the movies cos i just didnt felt like it. thats all i guess for today cos i'm blogging for the other blog as well. so..to be continued!

No comments: