Wednesday 6 February 2008

book!!

i was talking to andy today about what to buy in america. he told me apple has got a new ipod touch out(32 gb) which sounds tempting but the cost($500) does make me think for awhile(well,actually longer than that).andy went to the apple shop and told me alot bout new apple stuff including the new laptop.sooooo dreamy but i can never afford it so i'll have to continue dreaming about it(dad,take note if ure reading this....).i 'm considering whether i should withdraw more money from my account.the reason why i'm having doubts is because i dont want to overspend but what if i need to get sumthing for my sibs,or even myself(ok2,fine,cancel the sibs). and the thing is,its cash, so its kinda dangerous to walk around with loads of cash in your pocket,although i could get travellers cheque but then again,too much of a hussle. found out today that my bro has a lot of titles which kinda makes me proud a bit(nah,not really), but when i was his age, i didnt want that many (i couldnt get em anyway) cos for a guy,i'm way too lazy.i met a group of malaysians today checking out my place. Mrs Clark was showing em around and whilst i was walking out my door singing(not even the slightest embarassment)they saw my malaysian flag on my wall.tehy went into my room to have a look see(good thing i keep my room tidy) and i was intro-d to em. apparently one of em knows my parents an vice versa.lavy told me that one of em could actually be royalty(i dont really care to be honest)but i didnt talkd to them that long cos i was in a rush.i bought myself my first ever hard cover book, The Lords of Bows,before you judge me or anything,bare in mind that the book is based on actual history although some of the facts are changed a bit.its about genghis khan(apparently the right way to say it is chenggis han) and trust me,its worth reading. foster and wignall decided to go on a diet to lose wight yesterday,its a pretty tough job since they aint gonna have food outside main meals and only fruits for supper among other sutff the cant eat.well,if they're gonna do that,i'm going to do just the opposite so that i could gain a few pounds.i was thinking of proposing a fat transfer but i reckon it doesnt work that way.renovations on the new house is taking longer than expected so my parents havent moved yet.my dad says by the time i get back ,they would have probably settld in already which i really hope so. i was wondering today if any of my friends are gonna offer to pick me up from the airport.the last time i came back,ebo and icad was kind enough to 'offer' themselves to pick me up,what such good friends i have.there was supposed to be at least one more person but he was too busy sleeping which is kinda rude. nvrmind,time will tell whats gonna happen.

No comments: