Thursday 28 February 2008

why r u writing so damn long?

a friend of mine told me that my blog entrees are unnecessarily long.its not like he's implying that its a bad thing,its just that it takes timeto read the whole thing.i told him i didnt really mind if he didnt wanna read it(i dont force ppl to read this ya know) but he said cos he's a friend(a close one as well)its his duty to read my blog(i have no idea where he came up with sumthing like that).so today,in his honour,i'm gonna right a not so long entree.mate(u know who u r)this is for you,and please when u read this,do me a favor by voting or at least tell me bout it via email(yahoo please,hotmail is under 'renovation' apparently). jing convinced me to walk all the way to xby today just to grab myself a packet of instant noodles(not maggi,ever since they took out the msg,it tastes like sh!t).its worth it i guess since i was intro-d to band of brothers whilst i was at his place(heard of it but nvr seen it before) he said its good and somehow i find myself trusting his taste in tv shows.one thing though,i dont really like tv series unless its really good but since he thinks its really good,i might just give it a go(if ure reading this,thanks).my work finally got up to par which is a good thing,shows improvement and all the effort i'm putting in is actually paying off. it makes me feel good about myself and also makes the whole thing feels worthwhile.starting back on the coffee addiction(not really an addiction,its just a way to keep me awake).at least 4 cups a day,each made with 4 teaspoons of coffee plus 1 teaspoon of sugar,add hot water and thats basically it.no milk.i was thinking of cancelling the sugar but exp tells me that i need do things gradually so maybe tomorrow?anyway,not gonna type anything else cos like i said,short one. got a few pics i grab from stewie and lin

No comments: