Wednesday 13 February 2008

blogging time

this lack of blogging time is killing me. i swear i would have blogged everyday if i had the access. even now i cant blog that long,too much time is needed to do other stuff.i stumbled on a blog today,it was called sparks,i didnt really know what its about but i manage to read one of the entrees,it has sumthing to do with the dap.it was kinda funny,cant believe malaysian politics are evolving in such a way(if anyone is thinking of quoting me,dont,i was just having a laugh) too much to so in too little time.anyways,it was a good read which makes me feel like blogging mopre frequent,but then again,an hour a day(when i do act do it) is kinda a lot and dont think i can allocate more than that during holidays cos family and friends consume sooo much of my time. a friend of mine (ebo..i'm quoting you) gave me a testi on facebook..i quote..the-guy-who-never-stays-home.could u believe it?me..well..honestly he does act have a point..the last time i was back in malaysia i spent most nights outside of the house cos too many ppl wanna hang out(since having access to a car,i ran out of excuses to say no).i even spent a few nights at friends place.omg.just ran out of time.ergh..this is really killing me

No comments: