Saturday 23 February 2008

Boston part 4(wont be long now)

yesterday was really annoying.there i was typing my blog entree when suddenly my IE just went blank.how gay is that?and i was almost done with it as well.no matter.its not like i have any option but to type a new one all over again.here goes.tuesday. as should be shown on my blog today,its the best day,in my opinion, for the whole trip.read back and u'll know that Nik told me two days ago(from that tuesday,not today)that about a place calld wrentham.having checkd with my concierge(midtown does have a concierge)i found out that it'll cost me 38 bucks to go there and back. although i just met nik,i had full confidence when he told me its one of the best places for sales so i decided to go that tuesday.call it luck or wtv but apparently no one was able to accompany me there but i was so convince that its worth the trip that i on my own. that would prob be the best thing that could have happen cos i'm the type of person that dont really lash out when i'm around ppl for some apparent reason which i am so sure of. my coach arrived a few minutes early which was fine by me(the earlier we start the better).the driver was big plump guy(i have no idea y i put that in).there was a few others from othe hotels coming ,there was like 10 of us which was just nice.it took us an hour to get there and believe me,once i've reached there i immediately know why nik fancies the place so much. owh,havent intro-d the place yet. its calld wrentham premium factory outlet stores village(i think,although i coud be wrong).as stated in the name,its a place filled with factory outlets stores.its a bit too open for my taste butit didnt matter that much,what matters was the sales.OMG. almost all the shops i went to had sales ranging from 20-75%.once i've reachd there,my first stop was the adidas store (my lacoste is in need of a sub).it was pretty big,slightly smaller than a jusco floor if u know what i mean.the shoes were selling for $29.99++(i always wndered what ppl have with the 99 cents,why not just round it up) and i was so tempted to buy 2,3 of em but manage to hold the temptsation as my mon would say, browse before u buy.i totally agree with my mom cos i rather take the time to go around and check things out so that i can avoid finding sumthing better after buying.so headed out and headed towards nike.on the way,i saw hugo boss.i dont normally wear hugo boss(way too expensive) having only bought one t-shirt there in my life(got a few other shirts though which my sis bought me). still,since i'm there and the place have massive sales,mght as well just check it out.the first thing i saw as i walkd in was a black hoodie with a blue inside.it was soooo nice.the jackets were also kinda cool but i was thinking practicality so i wasnt really interestd in sumthing i wont be able to wear in my own country.i didnt get the hoodie the first time around though cos i felt it was kinda expensive but the 2nd time i came in i just bought it without thinking much.after hugo boss was nike.it was pretty much the same size as adidas and prices for the shoes were pretty similar(i wonder y)some nice clothes but i have too many adidas already so i decided on no. i was pretty confused on which shoes to get cos they're all nice and relatively cheap.so rather than waste my time thinking,i put it on hold and weant roaming around the place. wrentham boast a lot of brandd stores and i i find myself ending up in guess. its here when i started to buy stuff. the sales were so tempting that i cant stop myself.so,i bought myself a double cuff shirt(havent har a guess one before),two pair of jeans(black and montana),a collard shirt,a sweater and a belt(just to complete the set).this is when i just snapd. after that i stoppd by DKNY to get myself another shirt(can only afford one). as i walked back to the reception area(my hand were getting pretty full) i saw this shop which was selling trendy shoes so i did what other teenagers would do,stared through the window(no not really,i went in..duhh). the shoe that caught my eye was a pair of nike shoes and as soon asi saw them i knew it was gonna be em cos they're wasy better than the ones in nike and adidas.so got my shoe and went to the reception area to place all my stuff in the lockers. lucnh wasnt great,there was a food court around with only 3 shops opend. owh,dont ever go for buffalo sauce,they are horrid.after lucnh went for round 2 of the place and i'm gonna stop mentioning stuff cos if any of my sibs read this,they are gonna be soo jealous and also it'll be way too obvious on how much i spent.a few stuff here and there and the coach came by at 4-ish.back to the hotel.that night someone said sumthing about having dinner at mortons.i have never been there before but i quote him"its one of the best places to eat steak". being a very trusting person,i agreed and so mortons it was
and trust me,i nvr regret going there but if ever i had the chance agian.i'll drag my parents along with me,the bill was too horrifying. we had a 3 course meal(since its such a nice place ,might as well just go all out) and i had the best meal amongst all of us(come on,u know its true).i'll put the pics up in my other blog as soon as i can,gonna take a new perceptive.the only let down was the fruit punch,i was really hoping for an actual freshly made fruit punch but what came was ..not up to par.but still,the meal was amazing esp the legendary morton choc cake.thebest i have ever tasted in my life and trust me,i've tastd some good choc cakes in my life.this one is specially made for one person with a hot chos syrup in the middle accompanied by a scoop of vanilla icecream.it was wow.thats pretty much it for tuesday but still,the best day in the trip.

No comments: