Tuesday 26 February 2008

get well Nik

today is..not the a day that i would wanna replay ever.this morning i had an email from Nik,he's in NY at the moment which is good to hear but theres sumthing in the email that was shocking,he just survived an accident. i quote "Just survived a car accident last Thursday. There was a big ice-storm that day. The ground and roads were covered with at least 0.5 inch of ice (it was minus 10 degrees Celsius that day. On a sharp Y turn, the car that was driven by my staff swerved and skidded to side of the highway and plunged into a 20 feet ravine. Thank god that the edge of the ravine was a stream. The car was totally damaged but we survived OK. Just a few bruises here and there and a few days of body aches from the backlash. The car did not survive though. Thank god everyone including myself who was sitting at the back wore seat belt and air bags were functioning."oh my god..how lucky was that. I for one am relieved that everyone was safe and sound(too bad cant say the same to the car). Nik,if ure ever reading this,hope ure doing alright and get well soon.i'm not sure whether it was near death or not(hoping that its not) but if it was,only if,and it happend to me,i..i'm not sure how to react to be honest.Will i start praying to the god whom i failed to follow orders?its a common human nature that we turn to god in time of need and neglect when everythings going our way. i cant stop thinking bout it when i read his email.i've been thinking the same thing when sumone close to me gets involve in a dangerous accident or 'leaves' me.i know that stuff like that happens almost everyday to every other person in other parts of the world besides my own but when its sumone close i just feel the chill if u know what i mean.thinking of how i havent made my parents proud of having a son such as me,if i was to 'leave' now,i'd feel the utmost regret.....a bit of a gloomy writing there aint it? i was taught that death is the nearest thing to anyone in the world and i never actually understood the meanig and still havent,i always think of it as death could occur at anytime but it doesnt seem right.anyway,that was how my day startd,and guess what,it was almost raining ,in fact after a couple of hours it did rain almost like the weather is reflecting my mood(could be the other way around though).my first time having breakfast after a few days of late wake ups(alarm aint working as well as it should for the past few days,my reaction to the sound is getting too quick,manage to get around it though today)i remember having a rumbling stomach yesterday morning,i reckon tom heard me in maths cos it was kinda loud.not really the best of days for learning to be honest,but i'm making great progress with my econs coursework(which i have full confidence that i will have to do).had a football match today and even though we lost(4-1) it didnt felt that bad,infact,i was enjoying myself.i mean,it was annoying after the first 2 but it started to amuse me when the 3rd came,and i was pretty much smiling all through the rest of the match.pete pulld one back for us which was alright.found out that today is timmy(only a few calls him that and i did it cos it reminds me of southparks timmy) 18th. he wasnt very excited about it though. timmy!happy birthday!owh,i have to point out to my dear,dear friend who thinks i'm a brand conscious guy...how could u???i dont even have that many ax stuff.ok fine a few shirts,my gloves,a jacket and my cap but thats basically it.i dont have any ax jeans(well i might have one..only one).. its not my fault that ax makes the kind of clothes that catches my fancy.but seriously if one thinks bout it,i dont really go for brands but rather for the designs(not bluffing)fair enough they might come from a limited number of brands but i promise u i didnt buy em for their name.chong noted that my choice of colours for clothing is quite limited(he said sumthing like soo emo),seeing most of my new stuff is either white balck or grey(with the exception of two of my jeans(montana and i have no idea whats the levis one is clld).true2,not gonna deny it.i tend to buy either white or black with the occasional blue red nvr yellow or green though.a friend of mine(being a model seems to make her think that she has good fashion sense) thinks that i'll look good in bright colours.regardless whether its true or false(lets be honest,i look good in anything(haha,how i wish that was true)),brights colors are well,too bright for me,and pale colours make the thing looks old thus u have my colour taste.i might give in to her demands though the next time we go out(just to make it clear,she aint my gf,no,nvr!!),i owe her at least that much i think.saw the red carpet for the oscars in the paper(u're probably thinking,wtf is this guy doing reading bout the red carpet,dont get me startd),on the bottom bit they normally have what fashion critics have to say.they amuse me soo much. not gonna say much bout it since its not really my forte.but it was fun-ny just to read bout it.highly unproductive day.havent done work since morning,i might actually start now to make up for the slack attitude before.tomorrow then.

No comments: